Saturday, April 27, 2024

Recognition





My Crystal Blue
Swarovski Persua-
sion was a Fire
Mountain Gems
and Beads 2017
Swarovski Crys-
tals Contest Bronze
Medal Prize Winner.





My Floret Earrings
were published in
the February/March
2015 issue of Bead-
work Magazine, and
are also in their 
special issue 
called Beading
Daily Jewelry 2016.




My Arizona
Cabochon Neck-
lace was a finalist
in the 2014 Bead
Dreams Compe-
tition at the 2014
Bead & Button Show.




My Bollywood
Jewels Necklace
was a finalist in
the 2009 Bead 
Dreams Compe-
tition at the 2009
Bead & Button Show.







My Drop Dead
Gorgeous Ear-
rings were
accepted and
published in the
Apr 2012 issue
of Beadwork 
Magazine, and
in Beadwork 
Presents 10
Favorite Beaded
Earrings 2016.



My Silver Reef
Necklace won
2nd Place in
Fire Mountain
Gems 2009
Beading Contest.




In 2009 my
Golden Circle
Necklace was
featured in
Marcia DeCos-
ter’s Beaded
Opulence Book.



My Silk Flower
and Art Clay
Silver Organic
Beaded Neck-
lace was pub-
lished in the 
`Your Work’
Section in the
Feb 2008 issue
of Bead and
Button Magazine.








My Swarovski
necklace was
selected as a
finalist in the
2006 Swarov-
ski’s Design
Competition,
“Let Your
Sparkling 
Ideas Come
True”.

No comments:

Post a Comment