Sunday, January 14, 2018

Have I mentioned Svetlana Kossman?

Good for you if you're already familiar with Svetlana's beadwork. However, I just found her, so I'm soo excited to share. Her work is somewhat similar to  recently discovered Polinas', with layers of detailed architecture and numerous components, but also soo originally different at the same time. "Amazing Beading" is what I call Svetlana and Polina's beadwork, while I call everything else (of course including mine "plain beading".

Svetlana's Beaded Treasures book is definitely a keeper, I've purchased sooo many books in the past 17 years that I put a lot up for sale on Amazon, but not this one!!!

Look for her work on Instagram, and Pinterest also.

Here are some of my favorites by Svetlana...












2 comments:

  1. This is some of the most amazing beadwork I've ever seen. Thank you so much for this introduction!

    ReplyDelete