Monday, June 23, 2014

Contempory Geometric Beadwork

Finally I've finished some pieces from the first Contemporary Geometric Beadwork (Volume I) book, however, I am patiently waiting the arrival of the next book (Volume II), because I really don't know what the hell I'm doing. For instance this  Rick-Rack Bangle ...


that I just finished, is this it? Do I do anything else to it? do I keep adding rows? Hopefully the next book will help.

I want to make a Fortuneteller Bangle but can't figure out how to start it. Books are great but some people like me need the book and a class.

I have tried to make horns to no avail. I can't understand the instructions for them in Volume I and hope that Volume II will help.

Here are some other fun pieces from the book I finished...



I love the geometric design, and can't wait to learn more and incorporate it into beading projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment