Sunday, June 30, 2013

Manek-Manek Beads...

The artist is Helena Tang-Lim (The Manek Lady) whom I discovered on Facebook and have marveled at her beading for a few years now, but I told myself I need to add her to my blog. Her beading is AMAZING!!!  There are way too many masterpieces for me to show them all, so I've just selected a few of my favorites.  Just take a look at these jewels...





I've purchased many of her tutorials, she's one of my favorites for tutorials/kits.
For example one of her pieces I first starting noticing how fantastic her beading is was this her Lady Madeleine's Necklace below...



I had to have the tutorial. Haven't made one yet though   ; /

Just this week in the August 2013 issue of BeadAndButton magazine, her Le Bijou Perle pendant is displayed.  It does not look beaded!!! And that is very rare...




just ordered this tutorial!

http://manek-manek.com/


1 comment:

  1. Wow those are some incredible works of art! Talented lady.

    ReplyDelete